Sunday, May 31, 2009

Better Late Than Never...

Posting this alittle late....but like the title says, better late than never. I feel as though the past couple of months, I've been slacking on blogging. I think it's a combination between thinking I don't have anything interesting to write about and that I often forget. But hopefully this summer I keep up and continue to blog about everything that's going on with us and Ethan. So, with that said...This year we celebrated Memorial day with my family since it was also my mom's birthday. We actually celebrated with El's side of the family on Sunday at his Grand parents' house and on Monday with my family. On Monday, my brother grilled steaks and hamburgers. We also had corn, broccoli, salad, and baked potatoes. And after dinner we had cake and ice cream, which wasn't a part of my new diet but it as good none the less. Dinner was great and it was nice to spend time with my family for my mom's birthday. We had a really good time but the weekend went by too fast like it always does. Here are some pictures we took:











1 comment:

Jessica said...

I look at my blog this way: it is a keepsake for myself and for Kaylee. I know sometimes the things I write about may not be all that exciting or interesting to others, but it's a memory I want to treasure with my daughter; that's what matters most to me. : ) So blog away girl! : )