
In honor of my favorite holiday...
Just a few things I am thankful for this year:
1. God and that I know He loves me and watches over my family and I.
2. My amazing husband, whom I can't imagine experiencing this life without.
3. My baby boy Ethan, who has given me the most important & fulfilling job I will ever have.
4. My family, who are a constant source of love and support.
5. My friends, who are always there when I need them.
6. The health of my family and I.
7. My job, since so many out there don't have this blessing.
8. A beautiful new cousin, Alexander, (who was born this morning!! Happy Birthday!) who has wonderful parents to raise him.
9. A new house to move into in a few months, that we can finally call home.
10. And something Elliott & I are extra thankful for this year are my In-laws because without them, we don't know where we'd be or what we'd be doing right now.
Hope everyone has a Great Thanksgiving this year and has as much to be thankful for as I do!!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment