So, ever since Elliott & I got a picture (by mistake) of Ethan smiling, I've been taking tons of random pictures of Ethan during the day hoping I will get lucky and catch another one on film. The problem with Ethan's smiles are that they last for a split second, maybe a couple seconds at most and I never have the camera ready. So lately, I've had the camera next to me at all times just in case. Plus, we've been taking more pictures lately because Elliott and I both agreed that for the last couple of years we haven't been taking alot of pictures and we regret it. So I know we both agreed to really document Ethan's life and take a ridiculous amount of pictures of him and really the whole family together. So, Ethan...here's the start of having to deal with an embarrassing mom who always has a camera afixed to her face! ....Sorry Ethan....
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Picture Time!
So, ever since Elliott & I got a picture (by mistake) of Ethan smiling, I've been taking tons of random pictures of Ethan during the day hoping I will get lucky and catch another one on film. The problem with Ethan's smiles are that they last for a split second, maybe a couple seconds at most and I never have the camera ready. So lately, I've had the camera next to me at all times just in case. Plus, we've been taking more pictures lately because Elliott and I both agreed that for the last couple of years we haven't been taking alot of pictures and we regret it. So I know we both agreed to really document Ethan's life and take a ridiculous amount of pictures of him and really the whole family together. So, Ethan...here's the start of having to deal with an embarrassing mom who always has a camera afixed to her face! ....Sorry Ethan....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment