Wednesday, November 19, 2008

An Amazing Three Years....and Many More to Come

So, Elliott and I have officially been married for 3 years as of yesterday at approximately 6pm. I can't believe it's been 3 years all ready and I really can't believe we grown even closer than we had been before we were married. The past three years have definitely had it's obsticles, but to my surprise, they haven't affected our marriage in a negative way....they have only brought us closer and solidified our beliefs that we make a great team. I can honestly say that I've never been happier than I am at this point in my life and can't even begin to imagine my life without Elliott in it. And now, with our first baby due to be here in less than a month and getting settled in our new home, everything is going perfectly and we're ready to face a new set of challenges....parenthood.


No comments: