"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain
Sunday, November 2, 2008
More and More Baby Stuff!!
Just wanted to post that Elliott, Ethan, and I had our baby shower yesterday. Everything was perfect! We had a really good time and it was nice to see all our family and friends! It seemed like everyone enjoyed themselves. The food was good, the cake was good, and everything looked so cute! We got tons of gifts for Ethan and so many things that we'll need and everyone was beyond generous. We got so many books, which is awesome because we'll be able to read to Ethan all the time. I'm glad it was on Saturday because that gives me all day today to recuperate, which I really need since I'm still worn out from yesterday. We got alot of good pictures which I'll post later for everyone to enjoy....especially a really cute one of Elliott with a hooded lion towel on his head! Stay tunes for pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment