
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Tis the Season for Anniversaries...
Did you know, that as of this past Thursday, Elliott and I have been together for 9 years? I can't believe it's been that long. We started "going out" in our Senior year in high school, on November 6th, 1999 and 6 years, 1 week, and 5 days later, we got married ... November 18th, 2005. It's funny to think how much things have changed, for the better of course....

I think this was back in 2002 or 2003

Back in 2005

November 2007

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment