Yesterday, I found out that the store Right Start located in Partridge Creek was going out of business and everything was 50% off. I've been to that store a couple of times and there was always things there that I wouldn't mind buying for Ethan even if he couldn't use it for awhile. So, my mother-in-law, Sue, picked Ethan & I up on friday around 6:30 pm and we headed out to Partridge Creek. We saw a bunch of stuff there (there was a good amount of merchandise left) and I bought a sling so I could use to hold Ethan and an elephant toy that bobbles and rattles. After we were done, we went home and I kept thinking about something Sue said about buying something now for Ethan's 1st birthday and just saving it for 10 months. I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to buy Ethan something nice for only half price. So saturday morning, Elliott stayed home with Ethan and I went out again. This time I picked up an activity table, that lights up & makes noises, for Ethan that he can use when he's 12 months, a wooden train set, and 2 foam cars and a plane...and everything was 50% off. And I do have to say, I'm glad I went this morning, since now, as I look out the window, its snowing like crazy!

1 comment:
Well this is hilarious...my husband and I were at Partridge Creek the same day and time that you were there...and we saw someone leaving Right Start with a bunch of bags and we both were like "Aww, some baby is getting very lucky!" It must have been you guys because it was a little after 7 p.m.
Post a Comment