Thursday, February 26, 2009

Returning to Work...Grrrrrr...

So, I have to say, as I sit at my desk at work typing this, going back to work is one of the hardest things I've had to do so far since having Ethan. It's a different kind of hard than dealing with a crying baby in the middle of the night or trying to make a bottle as fast as you can when there's a screaming baby in his bouncer waiting for you or when all you want to do is sleep, yet your baby doesn't seem to want to nap and on top of it all you have tons of house work to do yet surprisingly, no time to do it! No, this kind of hard is 10 times worse because you have to leave your sweet little baby boy at home while you return to work to people who don't even appreciate you, when you know that little baby at home would appreciate every second you were at home with him. I wish I were a stay-at-home mom...enough said.

No comments: